30 NORTH LLC (“we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”). This
be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the
the Application or make payments, including any in-game virtual items, which may also collect and
use data about you. We are not responsible for any of the data collected by any such third party.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the
Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
- Personal Data
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address)
that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the
Application, such as chat, posting messages in comment sections or in our forums, liking posts,
sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself via your
profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Application, please be advised that all
data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses
- Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, such as your native
actions that are integral to the Application, including liking, re-blogging, or replying to a post,
as well as other interactions with the Application and other users via server log files.
- Financial Data
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number,
card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or
request information about our services from the Application. We store only very limited, if any,
financial information that we collect. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our payment
them directly for responses to your questions.
- Geo-Location Information
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device,
either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you
wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to
opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- - Create and manage your account.
- - Email you regarding your account or order.
- - Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
- - Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- - Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- - Notify you of updates to the Application.
- - Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- - Perform other business activities as needed.
- - Process payments and refunds.
- - Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- - Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- - Respond to product and customer service requests.
- - Send you a newsletter.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
- If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy
potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information
as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities
for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing,
data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for
marketing purposes, as permitted by law.